Monday, September 8, 2008

Notwithstanding

But even in the face of adversity you stand before me saying "I'm just on this side of it all." And failure is only that if I end by giving up. But sometimes motivation is not enough. Inspiration only goes as far as my emotions will let it. God, I sometimes don't like the person I am. I need to learn to love myself. God, I need your love as much as everyone else. Don't hold back from me. I wrestle with my emotions. I wrestle with anxiety. Remind me that I am provided for, that my future is secure. God, I've done some dumb things. But I DO believe that your grace has covered those wrongs. I want to walk under your grace. I want to mature to the level of responsibility that you desire and call me to.

Thank you.


I will always and only rely on You.

No comments: